LOW CARB CAULIFLOWER GRATIN
This low carb keto gratin is truly to die for delicious!
Gratins is probably one of the best inventions ever! 🙌 They’re so easy to make and you can cover almost anything in cream and cheese and it will taste amazing and be very keto-friendly!
Macros per serving: 620 calories, 8g net carbs, 55g fat, 15g protein
INGREDIENTS: 3 servings
1 cauliflower head
8 slices of truffle salami
1/3 cup (0,8 dl) sliced leek
1/2 cup (1,2 dl) cream
1/2 cup (1,2 dl) creme fraiche
1/2 cup(1,2 dl) cream cheese
3/4 cup (1,8 dl) grated cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
Pinch of cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper
1. Divide the cauliflower in smaller pieces and boil the cauliflower for a few minutes.
2. Place the cauliflower in an oven pan and place the salami between the cauliflower pieces.
3. Fry the leek and brussel sprouts in a pan with olive oil and garlic, cayenne, salt and pepper until it gets golden.
4. Add cream, cream cheese and creme fraiche and let it start simmer and than remove from pan
5. Pour the mix over the cauliflower and top with grated cheese.
6. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, until the cheese gets crispy and golden. Top with some fresh coriander if you are team coriander! :)
Written by Camilla Henriksen