KETO COOKIE DOUGH SQUARES
Warning! If you’re gonna make these you need to have the disciplin of a military 👨✈️ because they’re way too easy to throw together when the first batch runs out after 5 minutes.
Perfect to store in the fridge and bring as a low carb keto snack on-the-go!
Macros per square: 300 calories, 2g net carbs, 30g fat, 8g protein.
INGREDIENTS: 10 squares
2 cups (4,6 dl) almond flour
1/2 cup (1 dl) coconut flakes
1/4 cup (0,6 dl) erythritol
5 squares of sugar free dark chocolate (I use @cleaneating.se)
4 tbsp grass fed butter
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp peanut & almond butter
1/4 cup peanut butter
50g sugar free dark chocolate
1. Chop 5 squares of chocolate to small chunks and add all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix with your hands and form a dough. If it’s too dry or crumbly just add some more butter or nut butter.
3. Cover a bread pan with a baking sheet and fill the bottom of the form with the cookie dough. Press some nuts in the dough. I used roasted hazelnuts and pecans.
4. Melt the chocolate for topping in the micro.
5. Add peanut butter and blend
6. Spread the chocolate mix over the cookie dough layer and place in the freezer for 30 min. Then store in the fridge
Written by Camilla Henriksen