KETO CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE BARS
Ok, this creamy three layer chocolate dream might just create a chocolate explosion in your mouth. But who has ever suffered from a chocolate explosion?! Probably no one!
Macros per piece: calories 229, 2g net carbs, 20g fat, 4,5g protein
INGREDIENTS: 15 slices
1/3 cup (0.8 dl) coconut oil
2/3 cup (1.6 dl) cocoa powder
1/2 cup (1.2 dl) peanut butter
1/4 cup (0.6 dl) sugar free maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
Top layer with a handful of chopped pecans
1 can coconut cream (thick part)
2,5 oz (70g) sugar free dark chocolate
1 tbsp melted cold pressed coconut oil (hard in room temperature)
1,8 oz. (50g) dark sugar free chocolate
1. Mix all ingredients for fudge until it’s a sticky dough. Spread in the bottom of a bread pan covered in baking sheet.
2. Cover the fudge with chopped pecans (chopped in large pieces).
3. Melt the chocolate for the truffle in the microwave. When melted, add the thick part of a can of coconut cream and blend with a spoon until it becomes a smooth chocolate cream. Blend in 1 tbsp melted coconut oil.
4. Pur the truffle over the fudge and place in the fridge until hard
5. Melt the chocolate for the topping and cover the cold truffle layer in chocolate and chopped pecans. Store in the fridge and try to keep away!
Written by Camilla Henriksen